|Home||» Products||» Moisture Meters||» Paper Moisture Meter|
Moisture Meters For Paper P-2000
The newly-designed P-2000 is an electrical resistance-type moisture meter, utilizing
the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. The contact pins
mounted on the top of the meter are used for making direct contact with the
material. Various external electrodes are also available for specific applications.
The P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper
tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers and salespeople.
* Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
* Three scales:
* 4.3%-18% for paper
* 5%-40% for baled scrap paper
* 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on
* Set point with buzzer to alert you when a pre-selected %MC has been reached
* Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest of the stored readings
* Built-in calibration check
Electrode handle and 10" coaxial prod for measuring moisture content in bales.
Pin type, maximum penetration 5/16". Used on curved surfaces such as cardboard and
paper tubes especially if of small diameter.
Pin type, with two rows of four pins each, maximum penetration 1/8". Penetration can
be adjusted according to stock thickness by means of gauge block.
Blade type for measuring of paper on skids. Blades are 5" long. Longer blades available
on special order.
Clamp type for testing thin sheet stock. The sample tested is compressed between two
Leaf type for measuring moisture content on a moving web or roll. Can be used with a
portable unit or for stationary installation.
Double roller type for measuring moisture content on a moving web.