Our company is known in the industry for exporting and supplying an impeccable assortment of Gel Time Tester. Ideal for assessing the shelf life of powder coatings according to DIN 55 990 P.8 and for determining the B-time of heathardenable resins according to DIN 16 916 P.2, this tester is applauded by our clients owing to its striking features. Procured from certified vendors of the market, this tester is manufactured from the best class raw materials and sophisticated technology in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 set standards. In order to provide defect free Gel Time Tester at clientsâ end, it is rigorously tested by our vendors quality examiners on several parameters.
Long working life
COESFELD GEL TIME TESTER
MODEL : GT-16
The testing unit for gel time is used for asessing the shelf life of powder coatings according to
DIN 55 990 P.8 and for determining the B-time of heathardenable resins according to DIN 16 916
P.2. A pre-reaction of powder coating constituents may lead to undesired changes to the finished
coating films. Testing the gel time provides early information on any change.
The testing unit allows a powder coating or resin sample to be melted within a short time at a set
temperature in order to record the period of time until the sample reaches the gel-like status exactly.
- A measuring spoon is used to put the sample into the polished hollow of the heated plate and
the integrated stop watch is pushed at the same time.
- The sample is stirred steadily with the stirring pin until the molten resin no longer forms
threads when the needle is jerked upwards.
- After this point is reached, the watch is stopped and the time is noted in seconds.
51-100 Geltest GT 16
- DIN 55 990 - consisting of:
- heating plate with 1 polished hollow 16 mm ÃË
- electronical temperature controller up to 250ÃÂ°C
- accuracy of temperature ÃÂ±0,1ÃÂ°C
- digital temperature display
- digital stopwatch 1 sec/24 h
- mains 230 V, 50 Hz
- power: 450 VA
- weight approx. 10 kg
- dimensions (H x W x L): 240 mm x 220 mm x 450 mm