|Home||» Products||» Moisture Meters||» Flooring Moisture Meter|
“DELMHORST” USA Flooring Moisture Meter
Model : TechCheck PLUS
The moisture meters featured below were designed specifically to meet the needs of the flooring contractor. Key reasons to use a moisture meter for flooring are:
· Detect if there is continuous moisture migration toward the surface
· Test surface and mid-section of concrete slabs
· Reduce chances of excess moisture in wood floors and sub-floors
· Identify potential for delamination in synthetic floors
Our 26-ES electrode with insulated pins lets you check moisture below a floor covering before and after installation. And with our expanded offering that includes TechCheck PLUS, TotalCheck and MoistureCheck, it is even easier to choose a meter that will give you the superior value and high degree of accuracy and reliability you have come to expect from Delmhorst.
NEW TechCheck PLUS – Simplicity Just Got Better!
We know that building inspections aren’t always in ideal conditions - Well, here’s your solution! The easy to use 2-in-1 TechCheck Plus was designed with simplicity in mind and helps to make even the most demanding inspection simple. The newly updated TechCheck Plus has all the great features you’ve come to expect along with some new ones.
· Pin mode:
0.1% - 50% drywall scale, Delmhorst Exclusive - NEW!
5-60% MC wood scale.
· Scan Mode (0-300 numerical reference scale)
· Spanish language option – NEW!
· Built in Back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
· Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life
· Alarm lets you know when your pre-selected moisture threshold is reached.
· Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
· Sturdy plastic carrying case
· 9-V Battery
· 1 year warranty
TechCheck PLUS Package Variations:
TechCheck PLUS: Includes meter, carrying case and additional contact pins. Order as
TechCheck PLUS Insulation package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode, extra contact pins
for the meter, and carrying case. Order as
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck three-in-one meter offers scan and pin moisture modes and a thermohygrometer that measures ambient Temperature and RH and calculates Dew point and GPP. Relative Humidity is a crucial factor to consider when installing a floor over a concrete sub floor. The RH sensor of TotalCheck is removable and conforms to the ASTM F-2170 standard to determine if concrete floors have dried adequately before installing a floor covering.